Free Digital Bullet Journal Notebook | Choose from four colors!

    Recently, I have been thinking about switching to digital bullet journal. I have thought that my iPad and apple pencil will be useful for this. Also, this could contribute to my productivity. It is also great because I cannot go out to buy supplies for my bullet journal such as pens and washi tapes.

    I purchased Good Notes 5 for this and note-taking. I have also seen pins and other posts of pretty bullet journals. One thing that caught my attention is the notebook or the base they are using. I wanted to use one like that but I would not like to buy one. So I decided that I will make my own. Luckily, I have found a great tutorial in Youtube by kayypuccino (here is the link, check it out). 

    By simply following the steps, voila, I have my digital bullet journal notebook and I am ready to start. Of course, sharing is caring. I would like to share these with you in case you would not like to spend money or do not have to make yours. It is available in four colors: black, gray, moss green, and mustard-- all neutral colors. Inside, there are three notebook templates: dotted, grid, and plain. 

    Here is a look through the digital notebook:

            Front cover


            First page

            Notebook templates

Dotted
Grid

Plain

            Back cover

They are available in four colors:

        Black


        Moss green


        Gray


        Mustard

    You can download them on this link: Digital bullet journal

    I hope you liked them and find them useful. What color did you like the most and what template do you  like using? Share it in the comments below.


    These digital bullet journal notebooks are for the use of everybody for free. You may copy and share it with your friends as long as you give the due credit. Do not sell these at any cost as it is intended to be free. Thank you!


Comments