First Day of Christmas Break

         It is official, I am on Christmas Break. Today, I woke up and realize that my room has been so messy. It is acceptable, I know. I just had our midterms this week. All my textbooks are scattering around and so as my study materials. There are also paper bags from the things I bought yesterday. I was even scolded by my mom because of this. So this will be on top of my to-do (or else I might have rat roommates).

        I also have noticed that I slept almost the whole day but still feel very tired. I have been attending the Simbang Gabi for the past seven days. I have been waking up at 3 am which is three hours earlier than my usual routine. I have not been able to sleep early, too, since I have been studying for our midterms. I have just been so sleep deprived and now my body can ransom its sleep debt for the next two weeks.

        Losing weight has always been my goal but I cannot really stick to it. Fortunately, Makong bought me dumbbells yesterday. Today, he made me workout plan that I must follow. He even taught me how to execute those which I do not know yet. Maybe this time, this goal will be put into action. I hope I will have enough motivation to start and continue it.

        I exactly have 17 days before the class starts again. I have lots of things-to-do, both school works and personal matters. I hope I will be productive enough to finish everything and have enough time to refresh and de-stress before facing the last quarter of my high school life. I am also praying for a better year and new experiences in 2019.


Comments