Note to Self | One Last Sem...

      Last semester of my high school year recently started. After writing my schedule, I realized I have an extra space. I just thought of writing a note to myself to remind me and motivate me for the remaining months of my high school life.



A closer look...


"Hey, you finally reached the last semester of your high school life. Gotta enjoy the remaining remaining four months being at DS, being with your classmates, and being used to your routine for the past years. Savor the remaining moments, because one day, it will be different from what it is now."

 "Keep grinding, you're almost at the end. No need to have the highest GPA in your batch but always remember you're studying to learn and to improve. It will never be because of grades. Do you remember that you will always choose to be smart than have high grades? Keep that mentality. It is not a competition."

"In a couple of months, you have to bid goodbyes to the people you have spent years with. Make sure sure to make them feel how much you appreciate them. At least, leave a mark so that they'll remember your memories even your miles apart. Even to your new found friends, make them feel special even in the short time you've been together."

      I claim it, I am going to graduate in 2019! Kuddos to all the graduating students, batch of 2019! Good luck to all the seniors. Keep grinding, we're almost at the end.

P.S. After writing this blog, I felt nostalgic. Memories I had at DS are flashing back and I imagine all the people who have been part of my life for the past six years. Just thinking about separating ways with them, tears are forming on the sides of my eyes. I honestly fee a little (or maybe super) sad. I will miss everyone.

Comments