JAPAN STATIONERY HAUL + MINI REVIEW

Hi, guys! I am currently in Japan and I did not want to miss the opportunity to buy stationery (even I already have a lot). I went to Daiso and stationery section of the mall. There were so much that I wanted to buy but I am broke kid. So without further ado, let's get started!

Note: The ratings I gave are over five and are based on my observation.


THINGS I BOUGHT FROM DAISO:

Everything from Daiso is ¥108 or approximately $1.25.



A4 Sketchbook

For a sketchbook, the pages are quite thin. But for a notebook, it is already good enough. I will be using this for mind maps and project drafts as it has a wide space. The color of the page is pale cream which I find aesthetic rather than plain white.
Rating:4/5

Mechanical pencil 0.5 mm



I really like how this pencil looks, so simple yet elegant. I also like the grip and its hexagonal dimension as it does not roll when left on the table. The downside is the lead easily breaks when not held upright or correctly. If you get to know how to use it properly, it does the work.
Rating: 4/5

Folding ruler with protractor



I have seen many studytubers have this type of ruler and I wanted to but it so bad. It is sleek and convenient to put on a pencil case. The protractor would be useful for me as I take a physics class. When I tried it, my line got crooked as it folded while I was tracing. Just be sure to hold it properly to avoid that.
Rating: 4/5

Mono Tombow Plastic Erasers



The eraser easily glides, it is soft. A think it is a typical eraser.
Rating: 5/5


26-ring B5 binder


I've been wanting to try using a binder notebook but it is very rare to find in our country. I have seen different brands of this but they are expensive. I am glad I found this at Daiso. Although it is cheap it works fine for me. I just think the design is too plain and I still have to customize it.
Rating: 5/5


THINGS I GOT FROM THE STATIONERY SECTION:


B5 Loose leaves




For its price, the page quality is good enough but the Mildliner and Uni Proplus Window highlighter ghost and Pilot Frixion don't.

Lined paper 200 pages- ¥178 ($2)
Blank paper 50 pages- ¥148($1.5)
Grid paper 50 pages ¥148 ($1.5)
Rating: 4/5

Pens I got:

Swatches


Mildliner (gray) ¥95 ($1)


The muted color is great and a pen ink does not smudge underneath but it ghosts a bit.
Rating: 4/5


Pilot Frixion highlighter (yellow) ¥95 ($1)

I like how the color is not too bright and blinding. It is a plus as it is erasable. On the other hand, it smudges a bit on gel pens but it does not ghost.
Rating: 4/5


Uni Proplus Window (orange) ¥95 ($1)


The color is also not bright. It is easier to highlight as it has this so-called window. It ghosts slightly.
Rating: 4/5
Zebra Sarasa Pen ¥95 ($1)


Zebra Sarasa Pen ¥95 ($1)



They write smoothly and are really pigmented.This is in navy blue and I super duper like the shade.
Rating: 5/5


Uniball Signo DX 0.38 (black) ¥138 ($1.5)



A good gel ink and it writes smoothly. But I find it a bit runny at first. Pilot G-tec 0.4 is still my favorite primary pen.
Rating: 4/5


Uniball Signo DX 0.28 (green) ¥138 ($1.5)


Due to its thinness, it skips a bit. Also, the ink is not that pigmented and a bit rough to write with.
Rating: 3/5

That's everything I got today. Amazingly, I got lots of things without spending too much. Also I only bought things that I really need and want Description: 😂.
Goodbye for now!

Among these, which is your favorite? Do you have other favorite Japanese stationery? Let me know in the comment section.







































Comments