Why did I start blogging?

Writing is something I am passionate about. For years I’ve kept a journal where I usually write my thoughts that are scribbling through my mind. It never crossed my mind that one day I will be sharing it to the Internet, to people whom I do not know personally. Also, I have been thinking for a while to start blogging but I was not able to find a medium where to write my blogs. I once have heard of Word Press but as a broke student that I am, I do not have a spare penny to pay for a subscription.

On a random dawn when I cannot fall asleep, I read blogs to invite my sleepiness to come. While reading the nth blog, I stumbled on a comment saying she was inspired to start writing her own blogs. At that moment, like a struck of lightning, I wanted to start blogging. I searched through the Internet how I could start this thing, blogging, that really intrigues me, can be made possible without spending money. Luckily, I found a video that is entitled How To Create a Free Blog On BlogSpot Platform which became my compass in starting this blog site.

Something I would really like to do is to influence people. I like sharing ideas, philosophies, and advice to my friends and classmates to help them but I don’t think it should end there. I would like to extend this to people around the globe so at least even through the smallest thing, I can help them. So you would expect that I will be posting about tips for students (as I am a student), mindset towards people, and more of random stuff. I hope to make time to regularly write here. So thank you for reading my first blog post. See you in my next one!

How about you, why did you start blogging or what would you like to start blogging?

Comments